Friday 23 January 2015

Verses 1 2 3

She is unfathomable
Yet stands right in front of you
Her heart bursting with feeling
There's thunder in her eyes
Electricity flows from the touch of her lips
The storm outside is nothing
compared to her enigma
No thought escapes her
and she plays with them all
Her soul stronger by being shattered
And her storming eyes haunt you

She walks by the seaside
She dwells in the ocean
calmer after the storm
A soft wind plays with her hair
Her skin like seashells
coloured white, red, yellow
Once soft, now hardened
Her footprints never stay long in the sand

And I hide in the forest
Inside looking out
A runaway watching goddesses
I, a lonely, scared wolf
No thunder and no ocean
The raindrops sing me songs
as they land on the leaves
beneath my dirty paws
And as they face the storm
I'll keep hiding
deeper in the forest

(06-12-2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment